RV Insurance in Minnesota
Having an RV gives you the freedom to just pick up and go without the hassle of booking a flight, hotel room or restaurants. Variant Insurance Group offers specialized RV insurance.
It’s More Than a Vehicle, It’s A Lifestyle
RV enthusiasts encounter unique situations while out on the road. With that in mind, talk to your Variant Insurance Group agent today about specialized coverages such as:
- Total Loss Replacement – provides you with a new, comparably-equipped RV if your RV is totaled within its first few years.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – pays for the replacement of your personal items in your RV that resulted from a covered loss. Coverage options vary, talk to you to see what options are available for your RV.
- Vacation Liability – pays for Bodily Injury and Property Damage losses that occur at your vacation site. Ask your agent about policy limits.
- Emergency Expense coverage – pays your expenses for hotels and transportation due to a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask your agent what option is best for you.
- No Windshield Deductible – Low and no deductible options are available through some companies.
Get Out on the Road and Enjoy the World of RVing!
Variant Insurance Group offers coverage for recreational vehicles including Type A motorhomes, Type B motorhomes, and Type C motorhomes, as well as sport utility recreational vehicles.
We also offer insurance coverage for towable RVs including: travel trailers, fifth-wheel travel trailers, travel trailers with expandable ends, folding camper trailers and truck campers. Contact our agency for a free quote!