Preschool & Daycare Insurance in Minnesota
Preschool and Daycare businesses require a specialized insurance policy. This specific type of business insurance provides the owner with a liability insurance policy that will protect their business from lawsuits that may occur. Many of our daycare and preschool insurance policies come with predesigned coverage options that may be custom-tailored to better fit your business.
Coverage Options include:
- Not in-home daycare
- General liability limits$1M/3M ; defense coverage in addition to limits of liability
- Professional liability limits$1M/3M
- Field trip coverage
- Automatic business interruption up to $300,000 included
- Commercial auto for private passenger, 15 passenger vans and busses
- Commercial Umbrella available
It is important to note:
- In-home Daycares may be excluded
- Abuse and Molestation limits are separate from general liability
Who Needs Daycare Insurance?
- Child Centers
- After-School Programs
- Nursery Schools
- Traditional Daycares
Talk to a Licensed Insurance Agent about your Daycare Insurance Needs
Our licensed staff can help you decide what type of insurance is right for your daycare business in Minnesota. Variant Insurance Group will help you find the right company as well as ensure you carry proper liability limits. Request a quote on our website or call us today.